[IPn] dollar for dollar challenge from North Carolina

This is the sixth day of our Spring fund drive. Insulin Pumpers has
received gift from a "Suuuthern" forum member in North Carolina
challenging YOU to match their $100.00 contribution. For each dollar
you contribute, your donation will be matched dollar for dollar up to

Insulin Pumpers brings you support, friendship and a sense of
community 24/7 anytime you needed it. If you can, please help support
your forum and make a donation today. Any amount large or small will
help. Just over 10% of forum members have made a contribution. Won't
you please take a minute and join the others in making an annual or
continuing contribution to the support of Insulin Pumpers.

So far we've raised $750 toward our goal of $4500 for this quarter.
When we match the $100.00 challenge that will raise the total to $950
leaving only $3550 remaining until we can end the fund drive for this

To see the progress of this funding drive, visit the Thank You page of
the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

Where to Contribute.
For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022