[IP] just thought you'd like to know

A LOT of people in pumper land are reading these last few months.
Insulin Pumpers has one of those affiliate accounts with Amazon where
we get a small percentage on the sale of each book. For the last 2-3
years this as meant a check for $50 - $70 bucks every 3 months as a
commission on the sales through the BOOKS page of the web site. Note
enough to write home about, but every little bit helps.

Well HELLO !! a check for $223 buck came for the first quarter of
2001. What a supprise! What are you all reading out there that made
the big splash??? Is there something in one of those books I missed??