Re: [IP] What next??? Help!!

Mag <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Ok Matt re-broke his arm last week, had strep throat on top of it,

He has a strep throat on his arm????  How odd!

> and now he
> has his FIRST site infection, in the 19 mos of pumping. The site is a big
> lump, welt like, is hard, and had a tiny "head", but when touched, it
> oozed......ewe, don't mean to be groce. What do i do about this????

Seriously - hot compresses and an antibiotic ointment.  If it doesn't go away
in a day or two, get him to a physician.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.