[IP] NYC pump/diabeasties support group

Hi there everyone!  It is MAY and our next official meeting is this coming
MONDAY MAY 7, at 6:30 PM

WHERE:  Good Shepherd  Episcopal Church, 240 E. 31st Street. between 2nd and
3rd     If the door is SHUT, the buzzer is in the upper right hand corner and
is NOT very visible...or bang on the door.

Anyone interested in an informal "TGIFLDC" (Thank God Its Friday, Lets Drink
Coffee) get-together, let me know.  I plan on being at the Starbucks in Astor
Place around 7pm this Friday night...  It is the Starbucks next door to
Kmart, which is handy in case I go hypo...which is a joke running among old
timers on the IP list...I have this strange tendancy to go buy socks when I
go hypo...)

Please RSVP to me directly in you think you might be at either one