Re: [IP] Quick-set Review: some good, some not so good

  Thank you for that revealing concept.  It never occurred to me to have to
be THAT concerned over the actual length of the canula being so off.  We just
received our order for the new 6mm Quick sets with serter for our son who is
nine and very skinny.  We LOVED the samples they sent and are anxious to
start with these sets.  I will be extremely careful and watchful for major
changes in his BG levels while on these sets.

THANKS again!

mom to Joshua