Re: [IP] Pump Use--Less FEARS in kids??

  The only fearful thing Josh had on a regular basis was bad dreams that his
endo said sometime occur when experiencing lows in the night.  Josh was
constantly crawling into bed with me at night or else moving onto the couch
(our bedrooms are at opposite ends of the house) so that he could be closer
to me.  I'd wake in the night and have to guide him back to his bed.  He'd
tell me about the dream in the morning.  He has NOT had any of these bad
dreams since going on the pump!!!

mom to Joshua