Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 19:14:19 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] NEWS FROM THE OPHTHALMOLOGIST

went for my exam with the eye doc today (haven't been there for three years)
and i was sure when she was looking that it was some pretty bad news!  she
kept asking things like when i went on the pump, when did my vision start
getting blurry, etc..... then all of a sudden she says, 'Okay, it's empty in
there.... You're eyes look fantastic!'
i was sooooo happy as i thought for sure there was going to be a problem
since i have almost every other complication you can think of!  to say the
least, i was excited :O)
just wanted to share the news!