Re: [IP] sonogram

In a message dated 5/2/01 11:08:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> !
>      WELL, yesterday my husband and I traveled to Dallas(a 2 hour drive)to
> have a major sonogram by a perinatologist.  Great news!!  No abnormalities
> in the baby.  He thoroughly checked the heart, lungs, spine, brain, and
> size
> of the baby and everything was absolutely perfect!

i'm so happy for you!  i know how scary it must be... well, i can imagine i
think.  i have no children, but i do read a whole lot about pregnancy and
diabetes and i could just imagine your concerns!  but wooooo hooooo!  that is
soooo fantastic and so fantastic that you had such a thorough exam!  your
gonna be a great mommy!!
best of luck to you and the baby!