[IP] sonogram

I rarely post on the list, but I thought I would share my good news with
everyone.  Just a little background info on me:  I am currently 29 weeks
pregnant and was put on an insulin pump in March at 5 months pregnant.  I
began to have uncontrollable sugars that no type or regimen of insulin
seemed to work for me.  I was talked to about insulin pump therapy and
agreed to try it.  Since then, my sugars have been GREAT!
     WELL, yesterday my husband and I traveled to Dallas(a 2 hour drive)to
have a major sonogram by a perinatologist.  Great news!!  No abnormalities
in the baby.  He thoroughly checked the heart, lungs, spine, brain, and size
of the baby and everything was absolutely perfect!  I am so relieved because
I ran sugars from 300 to 30 for about a month and a half!  My pump has been
such a blessing and has helped out soooo much.  thanks to all who have
encouraged me and helped me out!
Just thought I would share the good news with all!