Re: [IP] Freedom???

I guess we all know "Murphy's Law".Soooooo my kids maid up a couple of cool
little "survival kits" for me. They found these small(very small) bags at
Walmart and put one of each of pump essentials in it along with a tube of
MM's,(they don't melt) a bag of nuts, & glucose tabs. No big deal, I just
stick it in the glove box when were going to be more than a couple of hours
from home. My Doc gave me a couple of extra scripts for Humalog that I keep
in my wallet. The pen Disetronic makes uses the same cartridge as my pump so
I keep an empty cartridge in it and a syringe in my "survival kit". Being
totally neurotic I don't ever think about the "what if's". Also my CDE
suggested(very firmly) that my wife and kids(13 & 15) know how to put my pump
in suspend mode, check my BG,typical symptons, and how to treat lows.
                 Jim Manns