[IP] Re: spam?

> I didn't get it!
>       Heidi

I am very sure that I did not either.  It doesn't
appear to be absolutely related, but there may be
some connection?  It looks as if it is being
targeted correctly, people who may have an
interest.  The only way I know of to completelly
stop span is to continually change email addresses.
I just use my shift delete buttons quickly, which I
haven't had to do since changing my address the last

- --
Jack Granowski
dx 10/66, Dis HTron v100 7/93
- ---
Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell
'em, "Certainly I can!"
and get busy and find out how to do it
 -Theodore Roosevelt