RE: [IP] Re: denial

>I also gave myself permission to schedule "official rebellions" -- once
>every three months, to keep myself on track for the rest of the time.

Thank you for that.  I needed that.  It is comforting to know that
"cheating" on your diabetic lifestyle is allowed.  I know on the pump I can,
but I still feel like I am doing a bad thing.

I am glad to know that I am not alone with my "rebellion".

Thanks,

Bethany Benton
Diagnosed 5/84
Pumping since 3/00