Re: [IP] How's this for misinformation??????

Subject: Re: [IP] How's this for misinformation??????
Author:  Matthew R Blanchette at FFGJHN02-ALN
Date:    5/1/01 5:16 PM

     I think the woman (I'm sorry, I don't remember who) that wrote the
     description of Type I diabetes for the divorce proceeding should forward it
     to the publication that published the Gary Hall article.  Not to start a
     "Type I vs Type II" thing, just to get the word out that the disease Gary
     Hall has is not what they're describing.  I thought she did a really good
     job with the description.