Re: [IP] denial

Hey if you want to live for along time you might want to get a grip. Serious
reality check:"YOU ARE KILLING YOURSELF!!" I've only been DX'd 6mths. and I
have trouble dealing sometimes, but that doesn't mean I stop taking care of
myself. Someone once told me, "if you don't want to do it than no one can do
it for you!"
Just thought I'd let you in on my thoughts.
DX'd Nov. 2000