[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #106

email @ redacted writes:

> I have tried to pick up some
> pointers from here but think that all will be forgotten under the pressure
> of
> trying to manage Natalee's new friend. She has yet to name it, that will
> probably be easier when it is finally on.

Congratulations!  Don't worry, you'll love it once the kinks are worked out
(maybe even "with the kinks").  A wonderful place to go with all of your
"blond questions" is CHILDRENWITHDIABETES.COM!!!!!!  Go to the parent chat
room and meet awesome people to talk to around the clock.  They even have
teen rooms your daughter could use.  My ten y.o. daughter, Nadine, has been
on the MM pump since August 2000.  Please feel free to e-mail me anytime
email @ redacted

Good luck!  Sylvelin, mom of Nadine