Re: [IP] Freedom???

In a message dated 5/2/01 3:05:40 AM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted writes:

<< it appears that with the pump, even though I am supposed to have more
 freedom, I will have to bring prep, tape, meter, pump and extra infusion
 with me EVERYWHERE I go, in case of an occlusion alarm. Am I right?? Am I
 missing something?? >>
I would carry all the above if you are going to be far away from home.
Typically my son carries his meter with him which includes a syringe and
insulin vial in case the set detaches or his sugar is unexplainably high.  He
also carries the alarm code card with the MM phone no. on it and one extra
tape.  This all fits into his FastTake case.