Re: [IP] spam?

On 1 May 2001, at 16:46, Amy Martin wrote:

> Hey
>  Did anyone else get an email from Mysugarfree.com
> never heard of it but it came to this addreess which I
> only use on ip and with friends so im wondering how
> they got my name..

I don't know if I did or not.  I have my email program set up to
delete anything from anyone who uses a suppressed To: list (in
which my address does not appear).  (I have to add filters to allow
posts from IP to come through, for example).

I saw something get deleted, but I have no idea what it was.
(I also removed my "trash can" from my email program)