Re: [IP] Freedom???

I will have to bring prep, tape, meter, pump and extra infusion sets
with me EVERYWHERE I go, in case of an occlusion alarm. Am I right?? Am I
missing something??  I would love to hear from anyone who lives with the pump
to let me know what I should expect or if I'm way off base.

I personally don't carry a pocketbook or regularly have a briefcase
at work etc... Strategies that I have used:
I keep a full extra set(prep, tape and infusion set) at work and in
my gym bag. I also have extra set in each of our cars. I found that
the material pencil cases that fit in 3 ring binders hold everything
perfectly. If I know that I won't be close for long periods to any of
these I have a fanny pack that's ready to go. I sometimes go into
secure facilities that I have permission to bring this into. In the
fanny pack I also have a meter and insulin supplies.
I use my meter case like a wallet and keep an insulin pen and
insulin for my pump in that as well. So far I have never been in a
spot where I didn't have what I needed when I needed it. Making my
meter case double as a wallet has helped ensure this.
Gail J Donohue