[IP] Warning about National Diabetic Pharmacy

A warning for anyone else who uses National Diabetic Pharmacy and have paid
by credit card in the past.  They keep your credit card number on file and
unless you tell them that they need to get authorization from you before
each charge they will charge balances owed to them to that card.  It
happened to me.  I used my credit/debit card with them once to pay a copay
and today I saw on my internet bank statement a charge that I did not
authorize.  Luckily they were nice enough to deposit the money back into my
account and wait for my supplemental insurance to pay my copay.  But because
my bank had charged me an overdraft fee I was out $25.00.

I have always received helpful and good service from NDP and in no way want
to put them down for that.  I just wanted people to be aware of this policy
so that it doesn't happen to you.

Sheila Morris
Lovin' my new home in San Antonio!!