Re: [IP] INTERESTING DATA ABOUT KIDS DX'D TYPE 2

this is interesting as my daughter (3 3/4 years) developed some brown skin
patches after DX.  They are not around her neck though, they are on the
backs of her legs and on her back.  hhhmmmmm...  maybe there is something
there.

Missi
Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 3 3/4 years, pumping 4+ weeks

..... most of them had some sort of dark ring around their necks!