[IP] Re: Spam

Amy Martin wrote:
>>>Hey Did anyone else get an email from Mysugarfree.com never heard of it but
it came to this addreess which I only use on ip and with friends so im
wondering how they got my name.. >>>

I didn't get it, but I'd tend to blame your friends. ;) I get a lot of mail
from people who do not send to all their friends by Bcc: or recipient list
suppressed which exposes my addy to all their friends. I got a request from
someone in Germany asking for something who got my name from a friend, etc. I
respect my friends by eliminating their names from my posts and like them to
do the same for me. I dudn't happen tho. YMMV (~_^)

Even if you have pains, you don't have to be one.