[IP] 35 year anniversary

Greetings all,
Some of you have been listing anniversaries lately, so I
thought I'd join in.  I was diagnosed 35 years ago today.

I seem to be doing well with most of the normal diabetes
complications.  (No signs of retinopathy or neuropathy, and
my last two HbA1c's were 4.5 and 4.9.) But, I had a serious
interaction with some blood pressure medication or allergy
medication that brought on signs of aplastic anemia.  After being off of
them for a few months, my blood counts are still
below normal, but much better than they were in January.