[IP] insulin and the beach

I'm curious as to why/how the temperature of the water affects the
insulin you may or may not need. Maybe I missed something, since I get the
digest version.

email @ redacted
Type 1, July 2000
Pumping, April 2001

The do's (that work for Lily, YMMV)
Bolusing for missed basal works for up to an hour or so, not any
Yes, you can take it off all day if you check and bolus for missed
Regular (in the infusion set) will last 4 - 5 hours for basal
If you are in the water or doing lots of exercise, you may not need
as much (or any) insulin, you might even need some carbs. Depends on
the length of exposure and temp of the water.>>>>>>>>>>>>>