Re: [IP] Pump Use--Less FEARS in kids??

Shelly
My son (now 5) has many fears too.  Dogs, sleeping alone, being alone,
and others.  He also has anxiety and is very  high strung about certain
things.   The only fear that has subsided since pumping is his fear of
dogs.  He is now trying to get close to them and actually pet them.  He
will always ask the owner first if their dog likes kids or bites!!
Other than that, most of his fears have remained.
Is there a correlation between the disease and fears in young children.
I haven't heard of anything like this?
Lisa