[IP] INTERESTING DATA ABOUT KIDS DX'D TYPE 2

my doctor told me yesterday that she was reading a study done in one of the
Journals that stated a large majority of kids dx'd with type 2 D have one
similarity...... most of them had some sort of dark ring around their necks!
she said it almost looks like someone painted a stripe around their neck.
i don't know why this happens, but again, she said it's very common and she
has seen it herself.... but then again, maybe they forgot to wash there and
they have a ring around the collar on their neck....LOL
take care!