[IP] We tried the Sof-Tact

We received our Sof-Tact from Medisense yesterday and Laura used it about 4
times since then.  I used it twice and Anthony used it once.  WE LOVE IT.  I
felt virtually nothing.  The only thing is that it is bulky and heavy, so I
don't know how practical it is but we'll give it a try.  It is very simple
to use and feels like a vacuum...weird.

I have to say that both Anthony and I felt bad for having good glucose #s
(80 and 83) without even trying.  Laura applauded us for having such good
#s, like we had anything to do with it.  She has to work so hard at it (her
# was 102 after testing blood, counting carbs, bolusing.... it's just not

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano, New York
Mother of Laura, age 7, dxed 12/21/98
Pumping on MM508 since 1/11/00