Re: [IP] How's this for misinformation??????

I have heard on the news that more and more children are getting Type 2
diabetes because more children are becoming overweight, little exercise and
poor diet.
it doesn't seem to me this is wrong information. Not every child diagnosed
with diabetes is Type 1.
It is great there  is someone educating children about healthy living-Just
maybe it will help some of them to avoid Type 2.
I have seen too many people i care about suffer horribly and/or die from
complications of Type 2 diabetes.