[IP] We start pumping on monday....YAHOO

Well, we finally got our call and start pumping on Monday the 7th of May. I
hope that everything goes well, but to be honest with you, am scared as hell.
But of course Natalee is excited and that is what counts. So please bear with
me, for even though I am not naturally blonde, I will probably ask some
questions that will raise eyebrows at times. I have tried to pick up some
pointers from here but think that all will be forgotten under the pressure of
trying to manage Natalee's new friend. She has yet to name it, that will
probably be easier when it is finally on.
Mom to 13 yr. old Natalee who finally gets her pump on Monday