[IP] Stem cells

I am not saying what is right or wrong on choosing the stem cells.  but I feel
that the ones who are against it and feel they could never live with
themselves, should not get it done when it becomes available.  But the ones
who chose to have it should not be denied because of a few.  I for one , after
42 years of problems would love to try it.
For what its worth Just my opinion.....Barb and "Buddy"