[IP] Betsy F. suggestion to trouble at the start

Hi. I started pumping last Thursday and am having a great time with it;
other than last night, but not a big deal. Over worked and took to much
insulin. Nothing I'm not used to!!! But here is my suggestion to you! Talk
to your doc. about changing your carb-to-insulin ratio!! That's what it
sounds like to me!