[IP] Suburban Phila. Pump Support Group

General Information:
     The 24th bi-monthly (almost 4 years in existence now!!!) gathering of
the Philadelphia region Pump Support group run by my daughter's CDE, Gary
Scheiner, will be held this Wednesday May 2nd at 7:30 at Friends Central
School (Melissa's soon-to-be-alma mater!) on City Avenue (US #1) in
Wynnewood. If you need more information, e-mail me privately. This month's
topic is GLUCAGON- probably something we all could/should be more familiar
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)