Re: [IP] Thinking about a Pump

  PUMP = FREEDOM!!!!   It is as simple as that.  My son Joshua, 9 y.o. can
now skip meals, sleep in whenever able, skip snacking, have special
treats.....and the list goes on and on and on!!!  Going on the pump takes
BACK control you lost in your life when you were diagnosed.  Instead of the
insulin determining when you ate, how much and where, you now decided when,
where, how much or IF you even WANT to eat!!!!

  Yes, setting the basal rates in the beginning is a real b--ch, but
man-o-man when you get them  going and you really start to experience what
LIFE is all about...well, all I can say is that life for my son now, and for
ME, is SOOOOO much better!!

Good Luck, and let us help you any way we can!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA