Re: [IP] Humalog prices

In my hometown, several local stores such as Fred Meyers and Shopko will match
a price from another competitor.  The cheapest I've found is at Coctco
Wholesale club at $33.10,  but if I am at FM, they will match that price.
Maybe your friend can call around local pharmacy and ask if the offer such a
deal. Good luck.  SC:)

>>> email @ redacted 05/19/01 04:58PM >>>
Hi all

A friend's mother has asked where she might be able to buy insulin for less
than $39 or so a vial. She's on Medicare and has to pay for it herself. She
also does not have Internet access.

Anybody have any ideas?

Jan and Elvis