[IP] Elvis in my kitchen . . .

Jan wrote:
> So why did Katie name hers Elvis?

Actually, she's quite a fan of The King (and skater Elvis Stojko, for that
matter) . . . Does a pretty decent impression, even. (Thank ya, Thank ya,
Thank ya ver'much)  She actually has two pumps . . . the primary is Elvis
Presley and the back-up is Elvisa Parsley (named for a character Katie played
in a Girl Scout play a couple of years ago).   She came up with the names
months ago when we first started exploring pumping . . . I hope I never have
to call Animas and tell them "Elvis is dead" but if I do, at least it'll add
a little levity to a potentially unhappy situation . . .