Re: [IP] Dancer needs help

   I have been a dancer for 20 years and have also taught.  I have been on
the pump for almost 4 years and have never had a problem with my pump getting
in the way.  I have always just attached it to the back of my skirt or
whatever I had on and danced away.  You did not say what type of dance your
daughter is involved in. The only thing I can suggest is to tape it to her
stomach or chest area.  That is what I would do when performing and you could
not tell that I had it attached( other than the small lump where my set was).
 Good luck and I hope you find something that works.