[IP] What foods....

I love cooking, eating, going out to eat Asian food.  I find the rice however
to be quite 'sweet'- it's pretty high on 'the index'.  When I am cooking at
home I substitute a grain mix- sort of a homemade Kashi: barley, quinoa,
wheat, buckwheat. I find I can eat heartily and keep my numbers down. A lot of
take out 'North Americanized' Chinese food is pretty sweet and gloppy-
'General Tso's Chicken' etc.  However good, authentic Asian food: Chinese,
Korean, Thai, Indian etc, IMO, is pretty healthy  and 'diabetic' friendly. .

Just hold the rice and order wisely.

Syr. NY