Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 14:35:19 -0700
From: "Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr." <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Diabetes In Control Study #3

Hi.  Please rethink this request.  I am not familiar with this study,
however 'trials' do not usually want discussion between groups within the
study.  It can completely void the results.  Please check with your Trial
Coordinator to see if this communication is allowed as part of the

Regards, and thanks for participating in medical research.
- --
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507