Re: [IP] A1Cs

But an A1C will give you an average of all those BG's that you didn't take.
Very practical, very useful.
Here is one good reason: insurance companies will look at your A1C level in
according to the DCCT to figure out just want you want. You [the patient]
can always 'cheat' a BG reading with selective testing but the A1C can't lie.