Re: [IP] Forced to make a change

Jan - I guess it's Happy Birthday a week late. I just now am reading about
your forced change in signature.  But I am ahead of you by 2 yrs and 3
months.  Anyway, hope you had a good one!  I am overwhelmed by all this
pumpers E-Mail. I was gone from last Thurs. AM till yesterday at 4  and now
have to try and get thru all this stuff!  And have to go to Chicago area
tomorrow for another 3 days of dog shows.  I have 6 dalmatians and show them
in obedience, agility and conformation. Are there any other pumpers out
there who are into showing dogs?????                 Sue DePinto