[IP] Accu-check Advantage or Accu-check Comfort Curve Test Strip

Its time to begin using the new meter sent to me by Mini-Med.
Having never used the Accu-Chek Complete Meter I have 2 questions.

1.) Which test strip is perferred over the other?

2.) Which test strip requires LESS blood for an accurate test?

I've been using the Precision QID which I find works well but I would
like to give this new meter an extended test.

Thanks in advance,