[IP] Water Park

I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but MY son Kevin, had a party here
at our house for 3 hours in the pool,  and hot tub and did a lot of running
around in between the two. He stayed disconnected and the bg's were great! It
is awkward to stay connected even though he can with his D pump.  If you want
to stay connected I would consider clipping it to the suit or to the inside
and setting the basals much lower for the time.

Hope he has fun!

Mom to Kevin, 12
pumping 1 year