Re: [IP] Water Park, what to do

geneva just went to santa cruz amusement park and she has also done the
water park thing.
she pretty much disconnects.  she is so busy and active that her levels are
always great.

if no lockers...do the zip lock bag or fanny pack thing.   duct tape or
whatever.  if high...just correct after a three hour test as michael

you will be very pleasantly surprised at how good the bgs are at these
events.  it seems that for the last year....geneva does BEST at events that
I am MOST WORRIED about!

mom to 11 yr. g.