Re: [IP] Mixing Lispro/Small Amounts of Velosulin to Save Infustion Sites

well, geneva's san francisco endo....affiliated with UCSF (FYI)....had not
heard of this practice either.  but insulin is insulin.  it isn't as if we
are mixing some experimental drug.  just get the others on this list to
bombard you with testimonials and take copies to your endo.
our endo just said...OK...go ahead and try it.  she found out later that
after letting several of her other patients try it,  (the ones whose sites
only lasted 2 days) she was PLEASANTLY surprised.  now she recommends it to
new patients  whose sites do not last long.

mom to 11 year old geneva.  whose endo / team is  very OPEN to new ideas
from this pumping list!