Re: [IP] Important Lesson Learned

I have a question and a statement. When I run high for awhile and can't
figure out why I give myself a shot of insulin using a sliding scale an
change set up and insulin bottles instead of keeping on bolusing as per
doctor's and CDE's instructions. I was wondering if there is a reason for
not using a shot to get the BGs down rather then letting this go on and on
and then bottom out?
I was taught to use the syringe in certain situations such as an unknown
resistant high BG.
Thanks for answering..I am just curious and trying to learn :)