[IP] upside down pump

Natalie SEra wrote:
>  better to hang the pump with the tube pointing down, so that
> bubbles would float to the top -- brilliant idea, in my book --
> wish MiniMed had a rotatable clip!!

The clip they gave me is pretty darn strong.  I hook it to the bottom of my
tshirt when i go to bed...it is hanging upside down, attached to a T-SHIRT!!!
 no rough-housing of course or it would come off, but mere walking around the
house and it holds on great.  It would probably work fine clipped upside down
on a belt or on a bra...

NYC Sara