[IP] Water Park, what to do

I know there were a lot of posts about the water parks, but I missed most of

My son, Kevin is going to Wild Rivers on Friday night and will be on his own.
There will be adult supervision, but not a specific adult.  It runs from 5-9
pm and I'm not sure what to do with the pump.  I;m a little paranoid to leave
his pump in a locker and am not sure if Kevin will be responsible enough to
take care of it with all the excitment going on.
We were thinking of just disconnecting for the whole time since he will be
running around and really not eating any major foods.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Linda