[IP] Which is correct A1c's

A1c Hgb is a test that is done by a method which does not resolve to an
accuracy of one or two decimal places. It is a method which measures
turbidity and the optical equipment isn't all that accurate. For clinical
purposes 6.3 is just as good as 6.5 I always get these results. I'll bet
your docs send these out to a reference lab like Smith Klein or Metpath
because few labs have the equipment or technical resources to do A1c's. Just
like most hospital labs don't do Islet cell antibodies.