[IP] Sterility Sara

Tincture means alcohol based extract. so the alcohol is built in. Don't
sneeze cough or have your kid put their dirty mits on the site. As for
sterility. When I was a resident I would go into a bathroom and wipe a site
with alcohol prior to injection then inject. That was before I met the chief
resident on Medicine who injected thru his pants and shirt. No prep no
alcohol. I read that a study was done on this and no one in the study got an
infection. This is not a suggestion to do this but on MDI sometimes there
are no other options. I'm glad you can see now. ;-) still see only 1/2 the
world out there. Sterile Andy