: [IP] Research needed

Steve asked about research on pumps for children. I suggest you go to the
following site: Entrez Pub Med. I don't know the URL but you can find it
with Yahoo or all the other search engines. Search on IDDM and Children. I
recently saw several articles on this. If you want the info,  you or anyone
can e-mail me privately. and I'll be glad to send it.  Because there is a
high incidence of  IDDM in Scandinavia, many of there journals have lots of
articles on the subject. These journals maybe hard to find in a local
hospital library but a medical school library usually has them. Technically,
I can't copy them for you but if you provide me with a note that they are
for the purpose of study or research I can do it. Pub Med has a summary of
the article on the web. You can also order it from them.  :-) Andy Bender