[IP] Sending to the list

Sometimes the mail to the list gets encoded in MIME format or HTML. We have
all done this. I'd like to suggest to all using outlook express that you put
insulin-pumpers in your address book and on the property page check the box
that says reply or send plain text only. This way you will not send lines
and lines of hexadecimal digits or html gobbeldy goop. Micro$oft has the
idea that everyone likes to use their conventions. Many of us, Me included
may use other mailers such as Eudora or email that do not understand this
and dutifully write screen after screen of junk. In the words of my
son-in-law: Microsoft doesn't play nicely with other children.